Friday, September 19, 2008

Neigh to Premarin! Spread the word

The following video's are very disturbing! I've seen animal cruelty video's before but It's been awhile and I had forgotten how sick it makes me feel. Literally like throwing up! Anyone who buys these products are just as guilty as the ones who torture and slaughter them! It's happening now, every day! How and why! Let's be smart consumers and do our best to find out where our animal byproducts are coming from. If you eat meat/dairy/eggs then be very selective when chosing which one you buy. There are very few producers who take the time to care about the animals. Do your homework. Don't turn the other cheek. You might be eating sadness. Maybe that's why American's are all depressed. For the most part I am very deliberate and carefull about the products I buy but I am just as guilty as the next person by occasionally grabbing whatever out of convinience. Not without some guilt. No More! I will never! Now get busy. You have some homework to do. I'll let you know what I find out. I already know that Organic Valley is good. But don't be fooled by Organic. Some have gotten too big and commercial. I could go on and on about this so I'll stop now so you can watch the damn video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjVuseclfxY


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAFoWXROyAc

No comments: